4-6 medium size zucchinis
4 garlic cloves minced
1 cup chopped onions
1 lb pork loin cut in strips
2 cups baby spinach leaves
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup grated parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 oz whole grain pasta
Sliced cherry tomatoes
- Make your Zoodles
- Salt the zoodles (1 teaspoon) and let them weep for 10 minutes while you prepare other ingredients.
- Cut the pork, onions and garlic, Grate the parmesan
- Heat the pan to medium low heat. Add the oil and garlic and saute till the garlic is aromatic. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Then add the pork and brown.
- Add the onions and cook till tender, and then add the spinach.
- Add the zoodles and if you want the whole wheat pasta.
- cook for a few minutes while blending and make sure it is heated all the way through.
- Add the parmesan and blend in.
- Top with some more parmesan and garnish with basil and cherry tomatoes.