German Potato Zucchini Pancakes
1. Grate the zucchini and lightly salt
2. Grate Potatoes are grated on medium grater.
3. Place potatoes in a strainer or cheese cloth and drain off
4. Grate cooked potatoes on medium grater into the bowl for the batter.Mix in the raw and cooked potatoes
5. Squeeze excess water out of the zucchini and add to the mix
6. Mix together till you have a nice firm mix t hat will hold together. If it is too loose
7. Heat about 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan and make patties and fry in batches.
8. Cook till nice and browned (not lightly browned) on both sides Remove, drain on paper towel, and keep warm in low oven.
9. Serve with applesauce (Apfelmus) and sour cream or Greek Yogurt