I large Roasting Pan
1. Start by taking a pork tenderloin and slice it like your were cutting reverse a cinnamon roll in reverse. Just keep cutting as if there was an imaginary Spiral so you end up with a flat rectangle of sorts.
2. Put the meat between 2 plastic storage bags cut and opened up. Double layer plastic wrap will work also.Pound the meat so it is about 1/ 4 inch thick You will need about 10 to 12 inches of rolling room. If the width isn't that wide turn the meat 90 degrees so that it won't be as long but you will have plenty of room
This procedure you can do a day ahead of time, or you can do this
3. Chop the orange into small chunks and pulse in a food processor until finely diced,
5. Add the apples, orange, onions, dried cherries, and rosemary into a pan with the butter or veg oil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the fruit is a little softened. Pull the pan off and cool for 10 min then stir in chopped nuts, bread crumbs and beaten eggs.
6. Pre Heat Oven to 325 degrees
7. Begin rolling the roast by lifting up the plastic and rolling like you would a cinnamon roll. Keep the roll as tight as you can. The plastic nicely keeps the whole roast in tact.
8.Put the chopped veggies on the bottom if the roasting pan and making a bed for the roast to lay on.
9. Puree the vegetables with 2 tablespoons flour and bring to a simmer in a sauce pan.
10. Make a bed of sauce and slice the roast into 1-1/2 inch slices