1 cup milk
1 frozen puff pastry sheet
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Add the salt and flour and stir with a wooden spoon. Continue to cook for 5 minutes until there is a light crust on
3. Meanwhile take out the puff pastry and unroll a sheet Place on the baking pan and roll out if needed. Cut out a heart shaped template from wax paper or parchment paper. Cut the heat out with a table knife. Brush with egg white and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 -20 minutes.
4. Back to the Profiterole dough.
5. Transfer the heart to your serving platter. Melt the cream cheese for a minute in the microwave. Add the vanilla paste or extract Add the sugar and whip till smooth. Spread on top of the heart.
6. Whip the cream with sugar, vanilla and a dash of Grand Marnier if you like. Then fill a small plastic storage bag with the cream and snip the end. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the Profiterole, press to make a larger cavity and pipe some the cream and replace the bottom cap.
7. Assemble the profiteroles on top of the heart in rows. Add the berries, I used mint leaves to add color. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for a nice finish.