1. Blend all ingredients for the sauce in a good size bowl, that can hold 1-1 /2 to 2 lbs of meat.
2. Reserve 1 / 4 cup of the sauce if you like to glaze at the end of cooking.
3 .Add the chicken, blend well and let it sit for 4 hours or overnight.
4.Thread the chicken on a skewer with alternating chicken, peppers and onions.
5. Hold in a pan till ready to BBQ.
6. Brush some oil on the BBQ, then grill on medium high heat.
7.Turn every 15 to 20 seconds so they brown evenly. These took about 15 minutes all together. The meat should read 160 degrees F on a thermometer. You can also pull one off and check on piece.
8. Serve with salad and fries or rice.